Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Health for all by the year 2000.WHO, Geneva1980
- Meanings of community.Soc Sci Med. 1996; 43: 555-563
- International classification of impairments, disabilities, and handicaps.WHO, Geneva1980
- Quantifying handicap: a new measure of long-term rehabilitation outcomes.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1992; 73: 519-526
- Assessment of community integration following rehabilitation for traumatic brain injury.J Head Trauma Rehabil. 1993; 8: 75-87
- International classification of functioning and disability-Beta-2 draft.WHO, Geneva1999
- An empirical analysis of dimensions of community adjustments for adults with mental retardation in semi-independent living programs.Aust N Z J Dev Disabil. 1986; 12: 147-157
- Components of personal competence and community integration for persons with mental retardation in small residential programs.Res Dev Disabil. 1992; 13: 463-479
- A multidimensional approach to measurement of community adjustment.in: Challenges for a service system in transition. Brookes, Baltimore (MD)1994: 65-79
- Factor analysis of community adjustment outcome measures for young adults with mild to severe disabilities.J Psychoeduc Assess. 1994; 12: 55-66
- Definition of community integration: perspectives of people with brain injuries.Brain Inj. 1998; 12: 15-30
- Community integration and barriers to integration for individuals with brain injury.in: Brain injury rehabilitation: clinical considerations. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore (MD)1992: 355-375
- Outcome and value: a perspective on rehabilitation outcomes achieved in acquired brain injury.J Health Trauma Rehabil. 1992; 7: 24-36
- Perceived social adjustment and social support among a sample of head injured adults.Can J Rehabil. 1989; 2: 145-154
- The Community Integration Questionnaire revisited: an assessment of factor structure and validity.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 80: 1303-1308
- Assessment of global function: the reintegration to normal living index.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1988; 69: 583-590
- Head injury outcome up to ten years later.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1989; 70: 885-892
- Introduction to disability.WB Saunders, London1998
- Measuring the functional components of social support.in: Social support: theory, research and applications. Martinus Nijhoff, Boston (MA)1985: 73-94
- Assessing inter- and intra-personal resources for community living.Disabil Rehabil. 1995; 17: 24-34
- Disablement, context and quality of life following brain injury: measuring what matters [dissertation].Queen's University Dept of Psychology, Kingston (Ont)1999
- Using multivariate statistics.Harper-Collins, Northridge (CA)1989
☆Supported by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
☆☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
★Reprint requests to Mary Ann McColl, PhD, Queen's University, School of Rehabilitation Therapy, Kingston, Ont K7L 3N6, Canada, e-mail: .