Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Peabody Developmental Motor Scales.Riverside, Dallas (TX)1983
- The effects of physical therapy on cerebral palsy.N Engl J Med. 1988; 318: 803-808
- A review and analysis of the effectiveness of early intervention programs.Pediatrics. 1982; 69: 635-641
- Effects of neurodevelopmental therapy on motor performance of infants with Down's syndrome.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1981; 23: 477-483
- Issues in measuring change in motor function in children with cerebral palsy: a special communication.Phys Ther. 1990; 70: 125-131
- Down syndrome.in: 2nd ed. Pediatric neurologic physical therapy. Churchill Livingstone, New York1991: 131-168
- Motor development in children with Down syndrome: a review of the literature.Adapted Phys Activity Q. 1991; 8: 179-209
- Sequence of development of postural reactions by infants with Down syndrome.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1986; 29: 674-679
- A developmental assessment chart for non-institutionalized Down syndrome children.Growth. 1978; 42: 157-165
- Mental and developmental milestones of non-institutionalized Down's syndrome children.Pediatrics. 1973; 52: 542-545
- Adaptation of Gesell developmental scales for evaluation of development in children with Down's syndrome.Am J Ment Defic. 1964; 68: 642-646
- A study of children with mongolism reared in the home compared to those reared away from the home.Pediatrics. 1960; 25: 678-685
- A comparison of mongoloid children.JAMA. 1961; 175: 959-961
- Mental and motor development in young mongol children.J Ment Defic Res. 1970; 14: 205-220
- Somatic deviations in newborn and older mongoloid children.Acta Paediatr Scand. 1970; 59: 199-204
- Young children with Down's syndrome.Butterworth, London1975
- Developmental profile of Down's syndrome infants receiving early intervention.Child Care Health Dev. 1986; 12: 183-194
- Denver Developmental Screening Test manual.LADOCA Project & Publ Foundation, Denver (CO)1971
- The abilities of young children: a comprehensive system of mental measurement for the first eight years of life.Child Development Research Centre, London1970
- A comparison of two developmental scales in evaluating infants with Down syndrome.Early Hum Dev. 1980; 4: 89-95
- A comparison of two developmental instruments in evaluating children with Down's syndrome.Phys Ther. 1978; 58: 1066-1069
- Growth charts for children with Down syndrome: 1 month to 18 years of age.Pediatrics. 1988; 81: 102-110
- Gross Motor Function Measure: a measure of gross motor function in cerebral palsy.2nd ed. Gross Motor Measures Group, McMaster University, Hamilton (Ont)1993
- Evaluating motor function in children with Down syndrome: validity of the GMFM.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1998; 40: 693-701
- The gross motor function measure: a means to evaluate the effects of physical therapy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1989; 31: 341-352
- Standards for educational and psychological testing.American Psychological Assoc, Washington (DC)1985
- Training users in the use of the Gross Motor Function Measure: methodological and practical issues.Phys Ther. 1994; 74: 630-636
- Comparison of two outcome measures for infants with cerebral palsy and infants with motor delays.Phys Ther. 1998; 78: 1062-1072
- Validation of a model of motor function for children with cerebral palsy.Phys Ther. 2000; 80: 974-985
- Evidence based medicine: what it is and what it isn't.Br Med J. 1996; 312: 71-72
- Changes in self-concept and cardiovascular endurance in mentally retarded youths in special olympics swim training program.Adapted Phys Activity Q. 1986; 3: 177-183
- Effects of mentally retarded children's behavioural competence on nonretarded peers' behaviours and attitudes: towards establishing ecological validity in attitude research.Am J Ment Defic. 1987; 92: 31-39
☆Supported by the Medical Research Council of Canada.
☆☆No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
★★a. SPSS Inc, 233 S Wacker Dr, 11th Fl, Chicago, IL 60606.