Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome: consensus report of an ad hoc committee of the American Association for Hand Surgery on the definition of reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1991; 87: 371-375
- Neurologic aspects of clinical manifestations, pathophysiology, and therapy of reflex sympathetic dystrophy (causalgia, Sudeck's disease)] [German.Nervenartz. 1991; 62: 205-211
- Peripheral stimulator implant for treatment of causalgia caused by electrical burns.Tex Med. 1988; 84: 4549
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy.in: Innovations in pain management, a practical guide for clinicians. Vol 1. PM Deutsch, Orlando (FL)1990: 14-1-14-9 (American Academy of Pain Management)
- Chronic pain: reflex sympathetic dystrophy prevention and management.CRC, Boca Raton (FL)1993
- Hypothesis on the physiological basis for causalgia and related pain.Pain. 1986; 24: 297-311
- The role of the sympathetic nervous system in painful peripheral neuropathy.Pain. 1991; 45: 221-223
- Neurologic consequences of electrical burns.J Trauma. 1990; 30: 254-258
- Electrical injuries, with special reference to the upper extremities.Am J Surg. 1977; 134: 95-99
- Autonomic nervous system disorders and reflex sympathetic dystrophy in lightning and electrical injuries.Semin Neurol. 1995; 15: 387-390
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy after a minor electrical shock.J Emerg Med. 1993; 11: 393-396
- Sympathetic nervous system, pain and epidural administration of morphine.Agressologie. 1991; 32: 283-286
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy of the patellofemoral joint.Orthop Rev. 1991; 20: 877-885
- Electrical injuries: morbidity, outcome, and treatment rationale.Burns. 1995; 21: 530-535
☆1No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the author(s) or upon any organization with which the author(s) is/are associated.
☆2Reprint requests to Chong-Tae Kim, MD, PhD, Dept of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, East Carolina University School of Medicine, 2100 Stantonsburg Rd, Greenville, NC 27858-4354, e-mail: [email protected]
☆4a. IMED Corp, 10221 Wateridge Circle, San Diego, CA 92121.
☆5b. Lafayette Instrument Co, 3700 Sagamore Pkwy N, Lafayette, IN 47903.
☆6c. American Guidance Service Inc, 4201 Woodland Rd, Circle Pines, MN 55014.
☆7d. Asimow Engineering Co, Los Angeles, CA 90024.
☆8e. B&L Engineering, 3002 Dow Ave, Ste 416, Tustin, CA 92780.