Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- A review of employment patterns of industrial amputees: factors influencing rehabilitation.Prosthet Orthot Int. 1985; 9: 69-78
- Return to work following limb injuries.J Soc Occup Med. 1985; 35: 114-117
- Some adjustment indices of oral-maxillofacial war casualties, limb amputees, and noninjured veterans.Mil Med. 1982; 147: 572-574
- Amputee soldiers and their return to active duty.Mil Med. 1995; 160: 82-84
- Functional capacities of lower extremity amputees.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1993; 72: 350-354
- Functional outcome and comorbidity indexes in the rehabilitation of the traumatic versus the vascular unilateral lower limb amputee.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 1996; 75: 9-14
- The plight of the Traumatic Amputee.Orthopedics. 1993; 16: 793-797
- Prosthetic history, prosthetic charges, and functional outcome of the isolated, traumatic below-knee amputee.J Trauma. 1995; 38: 44-47
- SF-36 health survey: manual and interpretation guide.: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, Boston1994
- Rehabilitation of the patient with head injury.in: Rehabilitation medicine: principles and practice. : Lippincott, Philadelphia1988: 585-611
- Rehabilitation of the spinal cord injury patient.in: Rehabilitation medicine: principles and practice. : Lippincott, Philadelphia1988: 635-659
- The MOS 36-item short form health survey (SF-36): conceptual framework and item selection.Med Care. 1992; 30: 473-483
- SF-36 physical and mental health summary scales: a user's manual.: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, Boston1994
- Econometric analysis.2nd ed. : McMillan, New York1993
- The theory and practice of econometrics.: Wiley, New York1985
- A statistical study of 12,000 new amputees.South Med J. 1964; 57: 1373
- Relative incidence of new amputations: statistical comparisons of 6,000 new amputations.Prosthet Orthot Int. 1975; 29: 3-16
- Incidence, acute care length of stay, and discharge to rehabilitation of traumatic amputee patients: an epidemiologic study.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1998; 79: 279-287
- Trauma-related major lower limb amputations: an epidemiologic study.J Trauma. 1994; 36: 778-783
- Lower limb amputations in southern Finland 1984-1985.Prosthet Orthot Int. 1988; 12: 9-18
☆Supported by grant R49/CCR302486 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
☆☆The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors. No official endorsement by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the Department of Health and Human Services is implied or should be inferred.
★No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the result of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit upon the authors or upon any organization with which the authors are associated.
★★Reprint requests to Liliana E. Pezzin, PhD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1830 East Monument Street, Suite 6-100, Baltimore, MD 21205.