Main Outcome Measure
List of Abbreviations:PAR (physical activity readiness), NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration), V̇o2max (maximum oxygen consumption)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Assessment of physical activity and energy expenditure in epidemiological research of chronic diseases.Eur J Epidemiol. 2007; 22: 353-362
- Assessment of physical activity and energy expenditure in epidemiological studies.Eur J Epidemiol. 2007; 22: 351-352
- Self-reported physical activity compared with maximal oxygen uptake in adults.Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2007; 14: 422-428
- Reliability and validity of self-reported physical activity in the Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT 2).Eur J Epidemiol. 2007; 22: 379-387
- Reliability and validity of self-reported physical activity in the Nord-Trondelag Health Study: HUNT 1.Scand J Public Health. 2008; 36: 52-61
- Self-reported physical activity compared with maximal oxygen uptake.Am J Epidemiol. 1985; 122: 101-105
- Energy expenditure determined by self-reported physical activity is related to body fatness.Obes Res. 1999; 7: 23-33
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey Data.(1999-2004)Accessed March 5, 2012)
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey Questionnaire and Examination Protocol.(1999-2004)Accessed March 5, 2012)
- Prediction of functional aerobic capacity without exercise testing.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1990; 22: 863-870
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the author or on any organization with which the author is associated.
In-press corrected proof published online on May 23, 2012, at www.archives-pmr.org.