Main Outcome Measures
List of Abbreviations:AB (able-bodied), oxLDL (oxidized low-density lipoprotein), SCI (spinal cord injury), V̇o2max (maximum oxygen consumption)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Longitudinal changes in physical capacity over 20 years in athletes with spinal cord injury.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2010; 91: 1262-1266
- Effects of short-term submaximal training in humans on muscle metabolism in exercise.Am J Physiol. 1998; 275: E132-E139
- Blood flow and oxygenation in peritendinous tissue and calf muscle during dynamic exercise in humans.J Physiol (Lond). 2000; 524: 305-313
- Low-intensity exercise exerts beneficial effects on plasma lipids via PPARgamma.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2008; 40: 1263-1270
- Effects of 3-months exercise training on arterial stiffness, serum lipoprotein profiles and oxidized LDL levels in frail elderly people.Jpn Soc Physiol Anthropol. 2008; 13: 109-114
- Generation of hydroxyl radical from lipid hydroperoxides contained in oxidatively modified low-density lipoprotein.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1993; 190: 386-390
- Attenuation of natural killer cell activity during 2-h exercise in individuals with spinal cord injuries.Spinal Cord. 2008; 46: 26-32
- Distribution of immunoreactive malondialdehyde-modified low-density lipoprotein in human serum.Biochim Biophys Acta. 1994; 1215: 121-125
- Concurrent separation of catecholamines, dihydroxyphenylglycol, vasoactive intestinal peptide and neuropeptide Y in superfusate and tissue extract.Anal Biochem. 1988; 173: 340-352
Supported by Nachi-Katsuura Research Foundation.
No commercial party having a direct financial interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on the authors or on any organization with which the authors are associated.
In-press corrected proof published online on Feb 13, 2012, at www.archives-pmr.org.