Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Comparison of nutritional indices and outcomes in critically ill patients.Crit Care Med. 1982; 10: 305-307
- Is plasma albumin concentration useful in the assessment of nutritional status of hospital patients?.Eur J Clin Nutr. 1988; 42: 41-45
- The utility of serum albumin values in the nutritional assessment of hospitalized patients.in: 4th ed. Mayo Clin Proc. 57. 1982: 181-184
- Predictive ability of various nutritional variables for mortality in elderly people.Am J Clin Nutr. 1988; 48: 1173-1178
- Prediction of operative morbidity and mortality by preoperative nutritional assessment.in: 4th ed. Surg Forum. 30. 1979: 80-82
- Prognostic nutritional index in gastrointestinal surgery.Am J Surg. 1980; 139: 160-167
- Prediction of postoperative complications by clinical and nutritional assessment.Aust N Z J Surg. 1986; 56: 743-747
- Prognostic Nutritional Index: its usefulness as a predictor of clinical course.J Am Col Nutr. 1983; 2: 231-240
- Impact of nutrition status on morbidity and mortality in a select population of geriatric rehabilitation patients.Am J Clin Nutr. 1990; 51: 749-758
- Serum albumin as a predictor of course and outcome on a rehabilitation services.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1985; 66: 294-297
- Functional evaluation: Barthel index.Md State Med J. 1965; 14: 61-65
- Multivariate analysis of improvement and outcome following stroke rehabilitation.Arch Neurol. 1987; 44: 1167-1172
- Medical complications encountered in stroke rehabilitation.Phys Med Rehabil Clin North Am. 1991; 2: 563-578
- The role of albumin in nutritional support.J Am Col Nutr. 1988; 7: 445-452
- Effect of albumin supplementation during parenteral nutrition on hospital morbidity.Crit Care Med. 1988; 16: 1177-1182
- The relationship of nutritional parameters to mortality and septic complications.Aust N Z J Surg. 1986; 56: 891-895
- Albumin supplementation in the critically ill. a prospective, randomized trial.Arch Surg. 1990; 125: 739-742
☆This research supported in part by the Dr. Scholl Foundation and the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
☆Presented at the 54th Annual Assembly of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, San Francisco, CA, November 1992.