Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Falls risk index for elderly patients based on number of chronic disabilities.Am J Med. 1986; 80: 429-434
- Falls in old age: a study of frequency and related clinical factors.Age Ageing. 1981; 10: 264-270
- Predictors of falls among elderly people—results of two population-based studies.Arch Intern Med. 1989; 149: 1628-1633
- Risk factors for recurrent nonsyncopal falls—a prospective study.JAMA. 1989; 261: 2663-2668
- Risk factors for falls among elderly persons living in the community.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 1701-1707
- Risk factors for falls in a community-based prospective study of people 70 years and older.J Gerontol. 1989; 44: M112-M117
- Falls in the elderly related to postural imbalance.Br Med J. 1977; 1: 261-264
- Sensorimotor deficits related to postural stability—implications for falling in the elderly.Clin Geriatr Med. 1985; 1: 679-684
- Functional reach: a new clinical measure of balance.J Gerontol. 1990; 45: M192-M197
- Normal postural stability and steadiness: quantitative assessment.J Bone Joint Surg. 1975; 57-A: 510-516
- Age-related changes in the size of the effective support base during standing.Phys Ther. 1988; 68: 859
- Functional reach: a marker of physical frailty.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1992; 40: 203-207
- Functional reach: predictive validity in a sample of elderly male veterans.J Gerontol. 1992; 47: M93-M98
- Progressive mobility skills: a mobility scale with hierarchical properties.in: American Geriatrics Society Annual Meeting, Boston MA1989: 14
- Assessing mobility: the first step in falls prevention.in: Funk SG Tornquist EM Champagne MP Copp LA Weise RA Key aspects of recovery: improving nutrition, rest and mobility. Springer, New York1990: 275
- Guide for use of the Uniform Data Set for Medical Rehabilitation, Version 3.0. State University of New York at Buffalo, Research Foundation—State University of New York, March 1990
- Measuring change over time: assessing the usefulness of evaluative instruments.J Chron Dis. 1987; 40: 171-178
- Clinimetrics.Yale University, New Haven1987
☆This research supported by a grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.