Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Cardiac evaluation in consideration of prosthesis for geriatric amputees.JAMA. 1967; 199: 532-536
- Myocardial performance of disabled patients in a rehabilitation program.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1975; 56: 212-215
- Cardiorespiratory responses to arm, leg, and combined arm and leg work on an air-braked ergometer.J Cardiac Rehabil. 1983; 3: 689-695
- Ergometer modification for combined arm-leg use by lower extremity amputees in cardiovascular testing and training.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1987; 68: 244-247
- Adaptive exercise testing for patients with hemiparesis.J Cardiopulm Rehabil. 1989; 9: 237-242
- VO2max responses in separate and combined arm and leg air-braked ergometer exercise.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1984; 16: 563-566
- Normal standards for an incremental progressive cycle ergometer test.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1985; 131: 700-708
- Prosthetic rehabilitation of geriatric amputee patients: a follow-up study.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1985; 66: 742-745
- Benefit of exercise conditioning for patients with peripheral arterial disease.Circulation. 1990; 81: 602-609
- Cardiac rehabilitation of the physically handicapped (amputee, hemiplegic, spinal cord injury, wheelchair, orthopedic patients).in: Blocker Jr, WP Rehabilitation in ischemic heart disease. Spectrum, Jamaica, NY1983
- Aerobic training exercises for individuals who had amputation of the lower limb.J Bone Joint Surg. 1987; 69: 914-921