Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Present concepts in the management of major electrical injury.Surg Clin North Am. 1970; 50: 1401-1408
- Electrical injuries, with special reference to the upper extremities: a review of 182 cases.Am J Surg. 1977; 134: 95-101
- Carpal and Guyon tunnel syndrome in burns at the wrist.J Hand Surg [Am]. 1981; 6: 13-15
- Neuromuscular problems in the burn patient: cause and prevention.Arch Phys Med Rehabit. 1985; 66: 451-453
- Peripheral polyneuropathy among patients with burns.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1971; 52: 149-151
- Electrical burns: a review and analysis of 33 cases.Surgery. 1965; 57: 385-390
- The treatment of electrical injury compared to burn injury: a review of pathophysiology and comparison of patient management protocols.J Trauma. 1978; 18: 43-47
- The neurological sequelae of electrical injury.Can Med Assoc J. 1964; 91: 195-204
☆Presented at the combined Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine.