Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Airways obstruction in asthmatics induced by body cooling.Scand J Respir Dis. 1979; 59: 13-20
- Effects of breathing warm humified air on bronchoconstriction, induced by body cooling and by inhalation of methacholine.Chest. 1979; 75: 24-28
- Enhancement of exercise induced asthma by cold air.N Eng J Med. 1977; 14: 743-747
- Sauna bei ambulanter Behandlung von Patienten mit chronisch bronchitischem Syndrom.Zsch ärtzl Forbild. 1967; 14: 722-725
- Bronchial reactivity in asthmatic adults with normal spirometric values.Br Med J. 1983; 286: 1012-1014
- Esophageal temperature during exercise in asthmatic and non-asthmatic subjects.J Appl Physiol. 1979; 46: 484-490
- Arrythmias and other cardiovascular responses during Finish sauna and exercise testing in healthy men and postmyocardial infarction patients.in: Thesis. University of Helsinki, Helsinki1980
- Quanjer Ph Standardized lung function testing. Report working party. Bull Eur Physiopathol Respi. 19. 1983: 1-95 (suppl 5)